Friday 25 May 2012

Colour & Fabrics

Colour Palette
The colour palette for my collection consists of mostly brown for the majority of the tailored pieces e.g. jackets and trousers, with an even amount of purple, pink and green coming through in the softer ruffle tops which are worn underneath the tailored pieces. There is also some grey in the collection in the knit/jersey pieces. 
Fabrics


The fabrics i have chosen for my collection are shown in the photos above. For my tailored pieces i have chosen a velvet and a linen in brown. Then for my softer pieces that go underneath the tailored pieces i have chosen a pink satin, pink chiffon, green chiffon, purple georgette chiffon and a purple jersey/knit. I also have a merino/nylon grey knit for my knit pieces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment